Got questions about Girlicity? You're in the right place!Register

Sole Proprietorship

You may choose to partner with Girlicity as a Sole Proprietor. You can read more about Sole Proprietorship HERE and HERE.  Check with your state to see what, if any, additional forms may be required by State. You may also want to speak with a tax consultant before filing taxes using the 1099 you receive from Girlicity for your services.

Find More Articles by KB Tags

How can we help you today?

1-8-GIRL-I-CITY (1-844-754-2489) Register for a support account.

Girlicity Agent Login
Site by Catoe Group
Ready to get started?Click here to contact our team!