Kids are home for the summer, but you still need to work, how do you manage?
Here are a few strategies to keep everyone happy.
- Have a hidden stash of fun crafts/DIY projects ready for the kids
- Turn on the sprinkler and let the kids have fun
- Ice Cream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream! Take an ice cream break outside!
- Send the kids to summer camps
- Limit electronics usage
- Set up a reading section in the house with a clock/timer for an hour minimum
Join Us Today: girlicity.com/start
Contact Us: Click Here to Contact Us
TOLL FREE: 844-754-2489