During these unsettled times, we need to remember ways to reduce our stress and anxiety. Check out some of our suggestions!
- Stay in Your Time Zone – stop thinking about the future and start thinking of right now.
- Breathe In and Out – take time for some deep cleansing breaths throughout the day and focus on your breathing
- Stay Away from Sugar – Sugar increases anxiety. Reach for a glass of water or a protein bar instead of the candy bowl.
- Use the 3-3-3 rule – If your brain is going 100 miles an hour this will help you focus and get back to the moment. Name 3 things you see, 3 things you hear, and move 3 parts of your body.
- Watch a funny video – Your favorite comedian, actor or even those funny cat videos. Laughter is always a great way to reduce anxiety!
Join us today! www.girlicity.start
Click Here to Contact Us: Fill out our contact form
Call Us Toll Free: 844-754-2489