How will you celebrate May 5, 2023? Did you know these fun facts about Cinco De Mayo?
- Cinco de Mayo commemorates the Mexican army’s victory over the French in the Battle of Puebla on May 5, 1862.
- The largest Cinco de Mayo celebration takes place in Los Angeles, California, where a festival called Fiesta Broadway attracts hundreds of thousands of people each year.
- Traditional foods eaten on Cinco de Mayo include guacamole, salsa, tacos, enchiladas, and margaritas.
- The holiday has become commercialized in some parts of the world, with companies using it as a marketing opportunity to sell products like beer and tequila.
- Cinco de Mayo celebrations can also be found in other countries such as Canada, Australia, and Japan.
Join Girlicity Today: girlicity.com/start
Contact Us: Click Here to Contact Us
TOLL FREE: 844-754-2489