To determine what resolution you have, please follow the steps below.
Windows 7 Users:
- From any empty spot on your computer’s desktop, right click with your mouse
- Select Screen Resolution
- The 2nd field is your resolution. Click on the down arrow to see the list and determine if you are at the highest setting
What can you do if you don’t meet the required resolution?
- Use a larger monitor – If your monitor is less than 20” it may not be capable of higher resolutions. Try borrowing a monitor from a friend or family member to see if that resolves the issue before running out to buy a new one.
- Get a new graphics card – Nothing fancy, just one that will reach the required resolutions with your monitor. You can get them for as little as $30.
- For those who are not tech savvy, take your PC to a computer tech that will tell you what you need to reach the required resolution.
Find More Articles by KB Tags