How do I get in touch with Arise Support?
- When logged into the Arise portal, click on “Support”
- Click “Arise Virtual Assistant” then a pop up box will appear (make sure pop up blockers are turned off)
- Type in the box what you need (type a FULL senence) and “Enter” then type it in again, enter. Then type it in AGAIN, “Enter”. They are making it harder to reach a live agent so if it does not give you the option to be connected to an agent, keep typing things in the box to get someone. (the phrase “Am I Pirating” seems to get to someone quick)
- You will be given a choice to connect to a live agent. You can choose Partner Support, Technical Support or Enrollment Support. Click the one that you need.
- A chat box will appear and you will type in what you need. Hit enter and a new pop up box will appear with a chat agent.
You may have to be patient and wait some time for an agent to appear so be patient.
If you have an issue related to Starmatic, Invoicing, Star Ratings or anything other than technical issues, you will want to contact Partner Support and open a ticket. If you are having technical difficulties you will need Arise’s technical support department. If you need to change a class time, withdraw from a class or ask about a class you are enrolled in, you will want to contact Enrollment Support. If you do open a ticket please email your ticket number along with a detailed description of the issue you are having to email@example.com.
* Always make sure wifi is disconnected when contacting tech support
Find More Articles by KB Tags